Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana Application Form | Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana In Hindi | gaura devi kanya dhan yojana uttarakhand form pdf | nanda gaura yojana application form | Nanda Gaura Scheme Application letter | Nanda Gaura Yojana Form pdf | Nanda Gaura Scheme Form download
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Uttrakhand : Friends, today we will know about the Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana Application Form, this scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Government of Uttarakhand, so that financial assistance can be provided to the girls of the weaker sections of the state, under this scheme, Scheduled Castes Scheduled Girls from tribe and below poverty line will be the beneficiary, which will include girls from BPLSCST EWS category, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50000 to these girls.
The girls to be benefited under this scheme should be in Inter or 12th class from any school located in the state under a board recognized by the central government or state government, only then she can get the benefit of this scheme and become an applicant of this scheme. can | Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana The government is providing financial assistance to poor girls through
What Is Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme ?
Under the Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021, only 2659 schools have been registered in Uttarakhand so far, in which 32870 applications have been received by the government through the schools. Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021 Under this, the amount given by the government will be given to the girls only after passing 12th.
Under this scheme, students should be eligible and the year in which the application is being made, on July 1, this year, his age should be less than 25 years, dear friends, today we will provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. In this application process, we will share with you the eligibility of which documents are to be taken in this application process, you will stay with our article to get all the information about it.
Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021 purpose of
As you people know that there are many people who are very weak financially and are not able to provide good education to their daughters and sometimes when girls are born that is why in some places it is considered as bodh and because of which Their embryos are murdered.
That’s why this scholarship is being given to empower the girls, the state government in Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana Started on 2021, through this scheme, make the future of girls with financial assistance of ₹ 50000, so that they can get higher education and some poor people will use this amount in their daughter’s marriage, through this Gaura Devi Kanyadhan scheme, girls are self-reliant. will be made
Date of application in Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana
In order to benefit the girl child under Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana, the state government of Uttarakhand has set the application date as November 30. Under the scheme ₹ 50000 amount will be provided by the government, every year from 1st April to 30th November you will have to apply.
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Statistics
|Total Registered Schools||2686|
|Total number of applications received||32870|
District wise list of applicants received
|Name of district||total applications received||Total Approved Applications||total beneficiary application|
|Udham Singh Nagar||5278||4562||3614|
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Online Apply
How to apply to get the benefit of this scheme Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021 The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the girl students living below the poverty line. Girls from ST, BPL and OBC category who belong to rural areas can take advantage of this scheme, whose family’s annual income is ₹ 15976, those girls can take advantage of this scheme.
The annual income of the family of girls of urban area should be ₹ 21206, only then they can take advantage of this scheme. of Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana If you want to take advantage of this, then apply for it. Under this scheme, you will get the financial assistance provided to the girls through CD DVT, it is very important to have a bank account of the girl student.
Category wise application information
|Category NS Name||Total Received application||Total Accepted application||Total beneficiary application|
|General & OBC||23369||16116||10078|
Grant Delivery Of Information
|Category NS Name||Total distributed Amount|
|General & OBC||503900000|
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme benefits of
- Friends Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana Financial assistance will be provided to the girls belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and BPL SC ST EWS category girls who come under the poverty line, an amount of ₹ 50000 will be given as financial assistance.
- It is necessary for the girl students to be of Inter or 12th class from any school located in the state government under a board recognized by the central government and state government.
- This amount will go to the bank account, so it is necessary for the student to have an account in the bank.
Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021 eligibility of
- The student must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the girl’s family is ₹ 15976.
- If the girl student is in contact with the city, she lives in the city, then the annual income of the girl’s family should be ₹ 21206
- The girl student should belong to the BPL category falling below the poverty line from the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
- Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021 Students must be unmarried under
- He/she should be less than 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year in which the application is being made.
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme 2021 documents required for
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- caste certificate
- BPL card of those who have BPL card
- Original copy of family register copy
- Photo State of High School Marksheet
- identity card
- Enrollment number or roll number issued by the School Education Council
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana 2021 How to apply?
girls who Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana If you want to apply under this scheme, then follow the instructions given below and take advantage of this scheme-
- First of all, to apply for this scheme through the Principal of your school or through online mode, you can apply for this scheme. official website go to
- After that the official website will open
- After opening the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- now you Application letter option will appear
- After that you have to click on the application form
- After that you can get your application form download do it
- Then all the important information asked in the application form, the name of the applicant, father’s name, father’s business address etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information by scanning documents You attached with form do it
- It should be sent to the social welfare officer of your school teacher or the concerned development block office. deposit get it done
- In this way your application will be completed and your application will be done
How to view the list of registered schools?
We will tell you how to view the list of registered schools. For this follow all the steps given below
- First of all you should know about Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana official website will go on
- On opening the official website, the home page will open in front of you
- down on the home page Registered Schools List option will appear
- After this you have to click on this option, after clicking on the option the next page will open.
- After opening the page you district can choose
- The district which you will choose after that List of schools in the district will open
- You will get the list of registered schools in this
- This is how we see the list of registered schools.
Contact – Helpline Details
|Designation Name||Office Address||Phone/Fax|
|Nodal Officer IT Cell-Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare||Bhagat Singh Colony, MDDA ,Dalanwala Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand||Phone: 0135-2674121,
WhatsApp No: 6395221188
Toll free No: 1800-180-4236
|itcell[hypen]swd[hypen]uk[at]nic[dot]in or swditcell[at]gmail[dot]c|
friends we have you Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana We told about the important information related to you, if you liked this information of ours, then you stay connected with our article.
Also Read : one family one job scheme